Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I am Thankful for...

Every year at Thanksgiving dinner my family goes around the table and tell everyone what they are thankful that year. Tomorrow we celebrate AmericanThanksgiving and I must say I have plenty to be thankful for this year. So much has happened to me in the last few months, let alone the last year. Who kneww when I made my treck  across country last October, I would end up at the place I am now. NOT ME!

I have entered the most amazing and exciting part of my life and I could not be more content. With that being said I am thankful for everyone who has given me unconditional love and support throughout my life up till this point. I have to say I am truly blessed with the most amazing friends and family. Truth be told, I was very nervous to announce my pregnancy for fear that some may judge or criticize. While I know my decision is not the one everyone would choose, I can honestly say that there was not one moment that I felt any negativity from any of you. In fact I was overwhelmed by your excitement, support and positive attitudes. You all mean so very much to me and my life would not be the same without you.

As for my better half, and I mean BETTER! Lennie Buzinski, you are the love of my life and the best thing to ever happen to me and there is really no way for me to describe how much you mean to. You definitely treat me far better then I could ever deserve. I still get butterflies when you send me a text and just the sight of you can turn my bad day around. I will never get sick of your "Hallmark" comments (Although I do think we should start selling them an get RICH), I will always nag you to eat breakfast...lunch and dinner, and I will always love you with all my heart.

So to all you amazing people in my life who have encouraged, inspired, motivated, helped, loved and supported me....I'm thankful for YOU!

1 comment:

  1. I luv this kay! we are thankful for YOU!
    and i love how you haven't changed the music yet ;) lol

    ReplyDelete