Although it wasn't the most traditional, this Christmas surpassed any other Christmas so far (yes even the year I woke up surrounded by my own vomit haha). I was able to spend time with all the people I love most. I flew into Vancouver on the 16th and was greeted by 3 beautiful women (Jess, Jamie and Grace)! After that my holiday was split between 2 groups of people. My sister and I spend a few nights at her house hanging with the boys, relaxing, chatting and eat eat EATING. The girls and I spent wonderful days together shopping, decorating, reminiscing, joking, laughing and of course more eating. I ended my BC vacay in Sydney with my parents and my little bro. This was the laziest part of my trip and I wouldn't want it any other way. My mom and I cooked wonderful dinners, we watched movies, cuddled on the couch and enjoyed the fact that we were together. I returned home on the night of the 23rd to a very excited husband! We celebrated Christmas by combining both our families traditions. I must say the Carkeeks and the Buzinskis sure know how to do Christmas! Even though I'm sad its over, I am excited for next Christmas with our little baby boy! Thanks to everyone for the wonderful holiday...this is not going to be forgotten.



No comments:
Post a Comment