As I sit here (trying to write a paper) with the christmas tree lit, presents, wrapping paper, and hoilday cards scattered about I begin to get nostalgic about the past events in my life. I have experienced some pretty amazing moments all of which have been with my friends and family. Now, by experiences I dont mean a trip or vacation, but more like a moment that brings a smile to my face or tear to my eye when I think of it. Here are some of the most memorable moments from my past with you guys...
1. Buck Bay/Thormanby: I cant say there is a year that has been better then the next. I think we can all agree that each year has come with some crazy stories and good laughs!
2. San Fran: The place where I was labeled a "snack" and quit possible started my drinking addiction
3. Our old "tuesday night dinners" at carmens: It was so good to have one day a week where all of us took time out of our sched to get down to the one thing that brings all of us together-food and TV.
4. The countless "drives" we have been on: Although I do kinda feel bad for the environment, I must say the view of marine drive and convo that goes with it is unforgettable. I think Jamie and I have had some of our most heartfelt and serious talks on that road, plus plenty of laughs and tons of good songs on repeat.
5. The many hung over mornings spent in ashleys bed, jamies bed, graces bed, and amanda murrays bed: I think all of us have shared some after morning giggles and embaressment in these beds.
6. The adventures at amandas murrays cabin in whistler. WOOOOWWW WEEE. If those walls could talk.
7. Breakfast, lunch or dinner made in the Hodge or Murray kitchen: Sipping tea and eating a home made meal while we chit chat about life, boys, friends and anything else that comes to mind
8. Making dinner with my mom: Actually anything I do with my mom. There is nothing I love more then hanging out with cyns for the day, making a HUGE din then curling up on the couch (while she rubs my stinky feet) and watching tv. My mom has a way to make me happy like no one else does, her laugh is contagious and her love and generosity make me want to strive to be more like her.
9. My witty banter with my sister: We are usually making fun of someone..most likely Aidan, but maybe my mom. When we get together its like we are still kids.
10. Making Dinner with my Husband: Well he makes it I really just watch, but theres something about being at home with the dog and spending that time together. Plus I love to watch him cook, his talent amazes me.
Im sure there are many more moment that we had together and if anything comes to mind please feel free to comment!
xoxo






No comments:
Post a Comment